Monday, June 28, 2010

Olivia-9 months old





Miss Olivia is growing up fast! She is now 9 months old, weighing in at 18 pounds 7 ounces. I can't believe how she's changing every day. She is crawling like crazy and has even taken her first step! In no time she's going to be running, chasing her brothers and sister all over the house. It's cute watching her search for me all over the house. I can hear her sweet "mama...mama" and the pitter-patter of her crawling knees towards me. When she spots me she lets out a "hi" and smiles her huge one-tooth smile!
Livie's favorite foods are cheetos and pizza crust. Healthy, huh?! She'll eat just about all baby food, with the exception of peas...she hates peas. But, give her a cheeto or pizza crust and she's happy! Of course, I watch her carefully while she eats these things. It takes her a while to use her one tooth to gumb through her new found treats, but she doesn't give up. She has recently discovered Oreos and Nilla Wafers, too. This girl has learned early wht the good stuff is!
My little mermaid has learned what swimming is all about and she loves it! Her little feet kick like crazy and she squeels a happy squeel as soon as she hits the water! I picked out a cute little tie-dyed, purple swimsuit (since her daddy's favorite color is purple) that she looks super cute in!
I am so excited to see what this little wonder will do next. She rarely slows down, or skips a beat, so whatever it may be, it'll keep me busy!

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
From Barbie to Batman is an appropriate title for this blog for numerous reasons. The obvious being that on any given day you will find at least one of our kids running around pretending to be a superhero, while another one is playing dress-up or playing Barbies. This does not fall into the gender stereo typical categories one would think, either. The boys enjoy dressing up just as much as the girls (high heels included) and the girls know more facts about Star Wars and superheroes than most adult men. That being said, we are a fun family full of adventures. It is time I share our stories so all may enjoy our crazy, blessed life.