Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Taylor!





Happy 4th Birthdy, Princess! May 17, has come and gone once again. I can not believe you are 4 years old! It feels like just yesterday I was bringing home my first little pink bundle. (Yes, Collin's the oldest, but he was a blue bundle) You have been 100% girl, 100% pink since day 1. I love your smile, your laugh, and your sassy personality that is sometimes a little too much like my own.
I had so much fun celebrating your birthday with a special "girl's day". I know that you will not want these specail days forever, so I will shower you with them until that day comes. I am so proud of how brave you were getting your ears pierced! The flower earrings you picked out sparkle like your pretty blue eyes.
And your finger nails and toes look beautiful! (Now, if we can somehow keep you from biting them?!?!)Everything about you is my favorite. I think God picked out all of my favorite things and put them together when he was creating you. I am so proud of the young lady you've become. You're a great big sister to Olivia. She is going to grow up lookin up to you, and I know you're going to teach her tons!
I love you more than you will ever know, Lovie. You light up my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
From Barbie to Batman is an appropriate title for this blog for numerous reasons. The obvious being that on any given day you will find at least one of our kids running around pretending to be a superhero, while another one is playing dress-up or playing Barbies. This does not fall into the gender stereo typical categories one would think, either. The boys enjoy dressing up just as much as the girls (high heels included) and the girls know more facts about Star Wars and superheroes than most adult men. That being said, we are a fun family full of adventures. It is time I share our stories so all may enjoy our crazy, blessed life.