Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Craig and video games

As I sit here and admire my husband, many thoughts run through my head. For example, he sure is cute playing his video games. Right about the time I get the urge to tell him just how stinking cute he is, he says something extremely manly to the TV, as thought the characters in the game can hear him. This is still cute, however, when he is talking to the TV it is not the time to tell him he is cute.
Tonight's game is Zelda on the Nintendo 64. We are actually kind of playing the game together. He is physically playing the game, and I'm his co-pilot. I get to look up walk-throughs on the internet. We are currently looking for some girl in the Lost Woods...her usual spot. This "usual spot" is not in any walk-through I can find, so we're going in circles looking for this "crazy B" as Craig so nicely refers to her. Haha..see, he's funny!
The sweet thing about all of this is though he does love Zelda, he is playing it for me. While I was pregnant, we played Batman, Arkam Asylum together. That game was awesome! We had so much fun that we've been searching for another game to play together ever since. We played a little bit of Bioshock, which seems like a good game, but I just couldn't get into it. Somehow I can thoroughly enjoy cartoon characters and fairies, but aliens and metal guys called "Boss"...well, that is a little harder for me to understand. So, now we're playing Zelda on our old-school 64 and loving it!
Ok, just got in trouble for typing and not playing my wifely duty as "navigator" so I'd better end this blog for now.
Man, I sure do love my husband!

2 comments:

  1. You are a way better wife than I. I have NEVER played any of those games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Brandie! I would have NO clue what to do! My boys always make fun of me because I have no clue what they're doing. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
From Barbie to Batman is an appropriate title for this blog for numerous reasons. The obvious being that on any given day you will find at least one of our kids running around pretending to be a superhero, while another one is playing dress-up or playing Barbies. This does not fall into the gender stereo typical categories one would think, either. The boys enjoy dressing up just as much as the girls (high heels included) and the girls know more facts about Star Wars and superheroes than most adult men. That being said, we are a fun family full of adventures. It is time I share our stories so all may enjoy our crazy, blessed life.