Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life of a teacher

I have only one more day of "freedom".
I love my job. I feel blessed to be a teacher and to have an impact on children daily, but I would do just about anything to not have to go back to work on Friday. I have enjoyed every single minute of my summer. By every single minute, I mean the happy minutes and the pull-out-my-hair, losing my mind minutes, too. There is absolutely nothing better than spending time with my babies and my husband.
So, that being said, I am going to sit and do nothing but soak up every last second I have of my "freedom" before I put on my teacher hat for yet another school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
From Barbie to Batman is an appropriate title for this blog for numerous reasons. The obvious being that on any given day you will find at least one of our kids running around pretending to be a superhero, while another one is playing dress-up or playing Barbies. This does not fall into the gender stereo typical categories one would think, either. The boys enjoy dressing up just as much as the girls (high heels included) and the girls know more facts about Star Wars and superheroes than most adult men. That being said, we are a fun family full of adventures. It is time I share our stories so all may enjoy our crazy, blessed life.