Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti

Craig loves Chicken Spaghetti. It is something that he told me he enjoyed for a while before I finally caught on and made it. I did my research, looking up a variety of recipes for it, and tried a few before I found the recipe I use today. It's pretty stinking good if I say so myself!

You will need:
1 can of cream of chicken
1 can of cream of mushroom
1 large brick of Velveeta Cheese
1 large pack of spaghetti
1 can of Rotel (I mix 1/2 can of original and 1/2 can of hot because I like the heat)
1 large can of chicken (I've also cooked the chicken and pulled it from the bone. Honestly, it tastes the same to me and it's soooo much faster in the can!)

To make:
1. Bowl water for spaghetti. I make a lot of spaghetti and slowly mix it into the cheese mixture until I have a good ratio of chicken:sauce
2. In a large pot mix the cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, rotel, and velveeta all together until the velveeta is all melted. ( I cut the velveeta into small cubes, then put it into the pot to melt) Then, stir the chicken in.
3. Combine the spaghetti and cheese sauce


It's super easy and super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
From Barbie to Batman is an appropriate title for this blog for numerous reasons. The obvious being that on any given day you will find at least one of our kids running around pretending to be a superhero, while another one is playing dress-up or playing Barbies. This does not fall into the gender stereo typical categories one would think, either. The boys enjoy dressing up just as much as the girls (high heels included) and the girls know more facts about Star Wars and superheroes than most adult men. That being said, we are a fun family full of adventures. It is time I share our stories so all may enjoy our crazy, blessed life.